here are my favorite horror movies. There’s only one problem, I don’t really like horror movies and I would be hard pressed to come up with a set of horror movies that I really like. I love comedy, however, and some of the following movies are hilarious. And I mean they are intentionally funny; I’m not thinking of some horror movies that are so inadvertently silly that they are funny likePlan 9 from Outer Space，a film on everyone’s list as one of the worst ever made. So here is my top ten list of terrific horror movies that are really funny. Not a few of them, I must add, are send-ups of classic horror films such as德古拉and科学怪人。
10. Dracula: Dead and Loving It（1995年）：莱斯利尼尔森改造自己的职业生涯，作为一个浪漫的领先后，在20世纪80年代的喜剧演员在一系列的讽刺电影从主演Airplane!(1980) to该Naked Gun(1988-1994) films. All of them are silly, using puns and parodies as their stock in trade. They are also truly funny. This film, directed by Mel Brooks, spoofs the original novel by Bram Stoker and a succession of films that have been Hollywood’s stock in trade since the 1930s. Favorite quote: “Children of the night…what a mess they make!”—Dracula after a bat poops on the stairs.
9. An American Werewolf in London(1981):约翰·兰迪斯电影也赶来捧场,他少年有限公司medies, this movie stars David Naughton,Jenny Agutter, and Griffin Dunne. Two American students—Naughton and Dunne—were caught by werewolves while hiking in the Moors of Wales. One (Dunne) was killed outright, and keeps appearing as a ghost to warn the other, and Naughton is in the process of transforming into a werewolf for the rest of the film. A fair amount of comedy results from this, even as it ends badly for all. Favorite quote: “I am a victim of your carnivorous lunar activities.”—A victim of the werewolf.
8. The Fearless Vampire Killers,or Pardon Me, But Your Teeth Are in My Neck（1967）：波兰斯基在20世纪60年代的反制此离谱膜指反铸造和反传统消息。两个吸血鬼猎人访问特兰西瓦尼亚消灭吸血鬼。一切进展得很厉害，随之而来的欢闹和猎人最终输球。最喜欢的格言：“Oy公司合租的，有你认错吸血鬼。” - 当有人拿着一个十字架，抵御送行面临的一个犹太吸血鬼。
7. Little Shop of Horrors（1986年）：这是音乐喜剧最近恐怖的乐趣之一。主演里克·莫雷尼斯西摩他发现长成继续吃在视线大家贪得无厌的食肉植物的外来入侵植物。最大的场景包括史蒂夫·马丁作为一个虐待狂牙医和比尔·默里为自虐患者。这部分是令人难以置信的洁癖和捧腹大笑的空虚。最喜欢的格言：“我只是来自外太空的平均绿色的母亲和我不好！” - 奥黛丽二，外来植物。
6.僵尸肖恩(2004): This outrageous send-up of zombie movies stars Simon Pegg and Nick Frost as losers who take on zombies all over London and save their friends Shaun’s mother, and the day. Favorite quote: “Look, I don’t care what the telly says, all right? We *have* to get out of here. If we don’t they’ll tear us to pieces, and that is really going to exacerbate things for all of us.”—Shaun.
5. Zombieland(2009): Geeky Columbus, played by Jesse Eisenberg, can’t get laid until the zombie apocalypse begins and his partner is infected. He survives by living by a rigid set of rules, “double tap,” “cardiac”; you get the picture. He meets Woody Harrelson’s crazy Tallahassee, who lives to kill zombies and eat Twinkies. They meet two sisters who get the better of them repeatedly, kill several zombies, and eventually reach Los Angeles where they hole up in Bill Murray’s mansion. Bill Murray’s cameo is awesome. Favorite quote: “My mama always told me someday I’d be good at something. Who’d a guessed that something’d be zombie-killing?”—Tallahassee.
4. It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown(1966): The third Peanuts television special, yes I understand this is not a movie, but how can I omit it from this list, this one introduced Snoopy versus the Red Baron and the story of a Halloween visitation not unlike Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. It’s heartwarming and funny and still speaks to me as an adult almost fifty years after it first aired. Favorite quote: “Each year, the Great Pumpkin rises out of the pumpkin patch that he thinks is the most sincere. He’s gotta pick this one. He’s got to. I don’t see how a pumpkin patch can be more sincere than this one. You can look around and there’s not a sign of hypocrisy. Nothing but sincerity as far as the eye can see.”—Linus on the Great Pumpkin.
3.科学怪人（1974）：这部电影是书面和喜剧天才梅尔·布鲁克斯执导，主演和吉恩·怀尔德，马德琳·卡恩，和彼得·博伊尔。一个年轻的弗兰肯斯坦返回到特兰西瓦尼亚，并占据了他的祖父的工作，创建了一个怪物，离谱的冒险。我最近rewatched它，科学怪人still holds up really well after forty years. Favorite quote: “For what we are about to see next, we must enter quietly into the realm of genius.”—Frederick Frankenstein.
2.洛基恐怖秀(1975): Another musical, yes, but not anything like one from Rodgers and Hammerstein, or even Andrew Lloyd Webber. All I can say about it, “Let’s do the time warp again.” Favorite quote: “So come up to the lab and see what’s on the slab. I see you shiver with antici…pation.”—Dr. Frank-n-Furter (Tim Curry).
1。Ghostbusters（1984）：什么一个很好的膜;它代表了比尔·默里，丹·艾克罗伊德和哈罗德·雷米斯的胜利，还有西格妮·韦弗，里克·莫雷尼斯和厄尼·哈德森的出色配角。一所大学的踢出，捉鬼敢死队进入企业自己。他们追魔，鬼，并在纽约市其他各种超自然现象，直到与gozer对的Gozerian，破坏aSumerian形状移神接触。当然，他们摧毁它到底。最喜欢的格言：“就个人而言，我喜欢的大学。他们给我们钱和设施，我们没有足以胜任！你从来没有去过的大学了！你不知道是什么滋味在那里！我曾* *在私营部门。 They expect *results*.”—Ray Stantz (Dan Akroyd).